NO AGE LIMITS!
NO MEDICAL QUESTIONS!
AFFORDABLE PLANS TO CHOOSE FROM!
- 70% of Seniors will need home care – that’s 3 out of 4 of us!
- The majority of Long Term Care occurs at home
- The average cost of home care is $1000 – $4000/month
- Choose care from a Bonded, Licensed Care Agency OR a friend or neighbor
- You must have a plan in place before you need it
A Few Facts:
In our opinion, Home Care is the most needed yet least purchased type of coverage. Why…?
Most Needed – Because due to medical advances, we’re living longer. But as we age we often need help with things like meal preparation, assistance with dressing or bathing, laundry & changing linens, grocery shopping, light housekeeping, medication reminders, accompaniment to doctors appointment, and more!
Least Purchased – Because traditional Long-Term Care is expensive, especially if you wait until age 60+ to get it. And it’s very tough to qualify medically.
Solution – These Home Care Plans for Seniors require no medical questions to be answered… you simply have to state that you do not currently receive assistance with daily activities.
Contact us now for a simple overview. This is a very easy program to understand…
and it’s even easier to use!