NO AGE LIMITS!
NO MEDICAL QUESTIONS!
AFFORDABLE PLANS TO CHOOSE FROM!
RATES ARE NOT BASED ON AGE!
A Few Facts:
- 1 in every 2 Seniors will need Long-Term Care
- The majority of Long-Term Care occurs at your home
- The average cost of home care is $1000 – $4000/month
In our opinion, Home Care is the most needed yet least purchased type of coverage. Why…?
- Most Needed – Due to medical advances, we’re living longer. But as we age we often need help with things like meal preparation, assistance with dressing or bathing, laundry & changing linens, grocery shopping, light housekeeping, medication reminders, accompaniment to doctors appointment, and more! The statistics prove this out.
- Least Purchased – Because traditional Long-Term Care is expensive – especially if you wait until age 60+ to get it. And it’s very tough to qualify medically.
- Solution! – True Freedom Home Care Plans for Seniors are available to all ages and there are no medical questions asked… you simply have to state that you do not currently receive assistance with daily activities.
Contact us now for a simple overview and quote. This is a very easy program to understand…
and it’s even easier to use!